ABM

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28, 2015 Letter

Hi family!
 
I can't believe that it is up around 20 degrees back home. That never happens in January. Living in this heat has made me realize that the cold was not that bad. I am glad to hear that everybody has had a good week.
 
My week has been great! I am really trying not to eat too much, but it can be hard around the Samoan members. I think feeding missionaries is how Samoans view doing missionary work. It is funny.
 
We are seeing some great miracles here as well. We were able to teach Reshana a few more lessons. The more we teach her the more we can see that the Lord has prepared her. The other day we were praying that she would be prepared because she has a boyfriend up North that she was thinking about moving in with. They day we went to teach the Law of Chastity, she told us before we taught the lesson that she had separated from him in hopes to start fresh. Also the pregnancy test was wrong. She is not pregnant. Long story short, she is preparing to be baptized next week. Hopefully all goes well. She has made some huge changes in her life. And she still hasn't smoked! It is awesome.
 
Well sorry my letter is so short this week. But this week I have definitely seen again that the Lord is preparing people everywhere to accept the Gospel. They are just waiting for someone to invite them to learn more. In preach my Gospel it says something along the lines of  "people will not change unless invited to do so." That why it is so important the we follow the promptings of the Spirit and open our mouth. We never know whose life we can change with a simple invitation. Thank you for all your love and support! Love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment