ABM

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 1, 2015 Letter

Hi family!
 
It sounds like everybody is getting back to winter after a short break. I am jealous. Dad it sounds like you are as busy as ever. Karen I hope you had a good birthday! Your getting so old. That is weird. I can't believe Austin is back from his mission! That is so crazy! Two years is a short time.
 
Well it has been another hot week for us. I have a permanent red color to my skin now. Hopefully one day it will tan. Just kidding. We have had a lot of ups and downs this week though. Satan is definitely working hard on our investigators. It is not surprise though. The closer they get to Baptism, the harder he works. It just means that we need to work even harder. Reshana has run into a few bumps in the road. It is an interesting story. She didn't have a place to stay and she ended up moving in with her 'new' boyfriend. So we are still working with her at the moment. The miracle this week though comes from a 13 year old kid named Fereti. He is related to one of the families in our ward. He spend the holidays with them and was coming to church. He has decided that he wants to learn more about the church now. So we have been teaching him and he wants to be baptized! So now we just need to get permission from his mother. We will see how that goes.
 
Transfers is coming up this next week. It was a short transfer because of a Mission President Seminar coming up or something like that. I told my Mission President that I would love to spend my last 2 transfers training a new missionary. So I guess I will have to wait and see what happens next week.
 
Sorry this email is so short. We are in a hurry! Thank you for all your love and support. I have really found on my mission that people are able to feel the Spirit most often when they feel loved. When we help others feel the Love of Christ by showing them how much we care for them, they want to come closer to Him. They begin to want that more often. There are so many people waiting and wanting to feel His love. It is our job to be an instrument through which that love can come through. I am so grateful that I have the wonderful opportunity to be a representative of Jesus Christ. This Gospel changes lives! It is a wonderful thing. It is true! He loves us and He knows us. I hope you all have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment