ABM

Friday, January 9, 2015

February 8, 2015 Letter

Hi family,
 
I am glad to hear that everybody is surviving all the changes in the weather. That is some pretty crazy wind. Hopefully Mexico will be a little bit better. Joanie Griffin is so cute! Cammie Grant is getting so big. I can't wait to meet these kids. Also Ryan I like the facial hair you have going on.
 
Well it has been an absolutely crazy week! A good one though. So on Sunday night we got our calls about transfers. And guess what, I am getting transferred!! So I only spent 4 weeks back in Logan. It was sad to leave but I have a very exciting new assignment. First of all I am training a new missionary! I was so excited about that. But secondly I am going to a place a far way away. There is one zone in the mission where missionaries have to catch flights to. It is the northern zone. I am going to a place called Whit Sundays. And that is where I will be training the new missionary. Whit Sundays is actually a really big tourist place. Look it up. Apparently it is beautiful! So I am staying down around the Brisbane area for about a week and a half so I can get my new missionary and next week there is a new missionary orientation. After that my companion and I will be flying up to our area. I am so excited!
 
We saw a miracle this week as well! I don't know if you remember George, but he has been and investigator for a while. He has had about 6 baptismal dates but has backed out every time. Sunday after church he came up and said he wanted to be baptized the next day. So yesterday we were organizing everything for his baptism. He was baptized yesterday. It was amazing to see. It was a miracle for my last day in Logan. He is a great guy! I am excited for him!
 
This Gospel is true! I know it! I am so grateful for the Prophet Joseph Smith for sacrificing so much for the Lord. It is not about our will, it is about His will. And when we submit ourselves to His will, He will bless up more than we can imagine. He loves us and He knows what is best for us. I am so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who hears and answers my prayers. It is true! I love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment