ABM

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

December 7, 2014 Letter

Hi family,

It's good to hear that everybody is into the swing of Christmas. It is a great time! Julie it sounds like the lights at the zoo are pretty cool. And I hope you end up in Utah next year! Robbie congrats on the new job as a peace officer. I remember all of my friends hated the peace officer around town. I think he threw around more authority than he actually had. I hope you don't get attacked. Also those are awesome pictures of the triplets! I can't believe how big they are already. 

I will answer a few questions quick. My last companion Elder Tino is from New Zealand, so he was going to fly back for Addi Pyles baptism but there are some complications right now. So we will see what will happen. Dad I do still see Garth Pitman every once in a while, not too often though. And in November our mission hit 76 convert baptisms. We had heaps of dates, but a lot fell through in the last 2 weeks. That is still a pretty good month though. 

Well like I said, it has been a little bit of a tough week. We have been unable to meet with Addi. We can't even get ahold of her. Apparently she is having some family problems. I think it has something to do with her ex-boyfriend. She has been in contact with Elder Tino though so I don't think he is flying back. Hopefully we can meet with her soon. We have been making some great progress with another family though. I can't remember if I mentioned Summah and Lyric Penne. They are 12 and 9 years old. Their Dad is less-active and they are not members. They are very keen to learn! They even want to be baptized. The only hold up is the Dad. So we have been trying to work with him. He seems to be warming up. I really believe that he will come around. 

I am so grateful to be a full-time missionary. I have said it before, but true happiness comes when we serve others. I think that is why everybody is so happy at Christmas. People seem to be a lot more giving. This Gospel is true! He lives! I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season! Love you and have a great week!

Love,
Elder Low

P.S. When do you want me to call on Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment