ABM

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

December 17, 2014 Letter

Hi family!
 
Well it sure doesn't feel like Christmas here. I think I am going to melt. It is so humid! It is good exercise though. Julie and Brian that is awesome to hear that Brian got a job in Utah! That is exciting news!
 
Mom as far as me calling home for Christmas goes, I will probably call home around the same time I did last year. It will be the morning of Boxing Day here probably around 8:00am. So I think it should be around 4:00pm Christmas Day there. And I will use skype. The only thing is I don't have your skype address and this is my last email day before Christmas. So maybe I will have to call home somehow before. I don't know where I will be skyping from either. I will have to figure that out.
 
Well this week was pretty crazy. People are busy around Christmas time and school is out as well. So it can be pretty tough to catch people. Some of our investigators are going on holiday for Christmas. We will just have to find some new ones. Josh Kerr is doing pretty good. He is still reading the Book of Mormon and searching for his answer. We also found a great new investigator named Hannah. It sounds like she has had the missionaries around before. We are excited to teach her. We have been doing a lot of door knocking as well.
 
I hope everybody is enjoying the Christmas holiday! It truly is a time of year when people are more giving. The Spirit just seems to be stronger. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He lives and He loves us! He restored His Gospel through the Prophet Joseph Smith. We have the evidence of that in the Book of Mormon. These things are real! I love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment