ABM

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 1, 2014 Letter

Hi family!
 
Joanie and Ryan congrats on another one! I am glad to hear that Griffin is doing better now. I hope I get some pictures next week. Also happy birthday this week to Luke, Thomas, and Mason! I can't believe they are already turning one! Karen, Liberty square sounds great!
 
Well Elder Tino is off now. I am going to miss him. He was a really good companion. Today I found out who my new companion is. His name is Elder Boychuk. He is the one I lived with on the Gold Coast. He is from Lethbridge Alberta Canada! Its a small world. He is a funny guy. It should be a good transfer.
 
Well we had one baptism in our area. Yesterday we had Ayla Fletchers baptism. It was awesome! There was a lot of people there to support her. Some of Ayla's family is in the church. Her grandparents are strong members, so they were very happy with her decision to be baptized. Ayla even bore her testimony at her baptism. She has made some very big decisions in this past month and she knows she is on the right track now. It is amazing to see. We will be having Addy Pyles baptism in a couple of weeks. Elder Tino is actually planning to fly back for that as well.
 
I can't believe it is already Christmas again. This year has gone by so fast. If you haven't already heard, you should all take a look at christmas.mormon.org. There is a great video on there that the church is trying to get everybody to watch. It is amazing. It talks about the true meaning of Christmas. Often we get caught up in all the commercialized side of Christmas when really we should focus on Christ. It is because of Him that we can be with our loved ones forever. It is through Him that we can find true lasting peace. It is through Him that we can be healed. He is the gift. I am so grateful for the sacrifice He made. It is real! I love you all and hope you have a great week.
 
Love,
Elder Low
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment