ABM

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

October 21, 2014 Letter

Hi Family!
 
Well this email is going to be short because it has been a pretty hectic day. It was transfers and we have been driving missionaries around. Fortunately Elder Tino and I are both staying in the area. I was really excited about that! Robbie congrats on getting in to Texas A&M! I hope the good news keeps on coming. It is good to hear that things are going well with the triplets. Also happy birthday to Benson this week!
 
It was another great week! Last Saturday was Marie and Danyahs Baptism. They were so excited for it! Things went very well. The ward supported them and they had a great experience. Elder Tino baptized Marie and I got to baptize Danyah. I have pictures but I will try and send them next week. Marie's daughter Addi, who is also Danyah's Mom, came up to the baptism as well. I think she might actually be living with them now. She was having some struggles and we are actually going to start teaching her now. It is amazing how the Lord works.
 
I am so grateful to be a missionary. The Lord truly blesses our lives each and every day. Sometimes we don't realize until we take a minute to reflect and see what He has done for us, but He is there. It is real! The Gospel is true. Thank you for all your love and support. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment