ABM

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Novemer 16, 2014 Letter

Hi family,
 
It sounds like it is pretty cold back home. I could use a bit of that here. People are starting to comment on how sweaty I am when I knock on the door. The humidity is crazy! Dad and Justin it sounds like you have enjoyed your time over in Quebec. Dad that is awesome that you get to see some of your old areas. I hope you get to see some of the people you taught. Mom they have something similar to Rememberance day over here, it is called anzac day. And I actually have heard a little about ISIS and also what happened in Ottawa. It is sad. Lots of people we knock into talk about stuff like that.
 
Well this week has been a very interesting week. Our mission is going for another 100 convert baptisms in November and it has been a battle. We are still working with a few investigators. Addi Pyle has been crazy busy so it has been 2 weeks since we have been able to catch up with her. Josh Kerr actually came to church again yesterday. He really enjoys it. He is starting to recognize the Spirit but he might take a little while. We are also teaching another girl named Ayla Fletcher. Her Mom is a less-active member and she is not a member. Things are really going well with her. We actually found out yesterday that her boyfriend wants to learn about the Gospel as well. Ayla wants to be baptized but she wants to be baptized with her boyfriend who lives down in Melbourne. So we will see how this one is going to work out.
 
My companion Elder TIno goes home in two weeks and it has made me realize just how short a mission is. TIme goes by so fast! It is hard to believe. It has also made me realize that we need to enjoy the time we have on the mission but also the time we have in life. Life is short and God wants us to be happy. That is one of the reasons why Adam and Eve ate the fruit, so we can experience joy. I am so grateful for all of the blessing I have in my life. I know it is all made possible through our Savior Jesus Christ. Through this Gospel we can find true lasting peace and joy. It is true! Thank you for all your love and support. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment