ABM

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November 23, 2014 Letter

Hi family!
 
It seems like everybody is always on the move. It is good to keep busy. Joanie I am so excited to see little Griffin! Is that really his name? That is awesome! Make sure to send me some pictures when he comes. Robbie and Cammie, Grant is so cute! I love his red hair. He is getting big. Also Dad I am glad to hear you enjoyed your trip over to Quebec. That would be a really good experience to visit the places you served. I wouldn't mind going over there one day.
 
I can't believe that alumni is already coming up. That was always one of my favourite times of year. Is Cardston going to be any good this year? Justin aren't you getting too old to play basketball? Just kidding. Just wait until next year. Hopefully my body isn't completely broken.
 
Mom as far as my Christmas package goes, I did have something in mind but I can't remember now. Obviously it wasn't that important. To be honest though, I wouldn't mind some healthy snacks. I am trying to be healthy. It is tough in an area full of Samoans.
 
This week has been amazing for us! Last week I told you the mission was going for 100 Baptisms convert baptisms in November. Apparently we are at about 45 right now and the mission has about 54 solid dates for this last week. So it is coming right down to the wire! We saw some miracles this past week though. Addi Pyle came to church! We found out why we haven't been able to get ahold of her. She works for the Government and this past week is Brisbane was the G20. President Obama and other world leaders were all here. So she has been busy! But we are meeting with her tonight and her baptism will possibly be on November 30th. Also Ayla Fletcher has received some very powerful answers to her prayers. She was having some struggles, but she has found her answers. It was amazing to hear. As a result, her baptism may be this Saturday or Sunday. She just needs to talk to her Grandparents who really want to make it. They are members of the church and her Grandpa will be baptizing her. So 2 baptisms that were looking like they would be later may actually end up happening this weekend. It is a miracle.
 
This week was a really battle for us. We have been working/praying so hard trying to see a miracle with our investigators and now it is happening! It has really made me realize that the Lord is in control. We could have done everything within our power, but without the Lord's help it would have been impossible. When we do our part, He will always do His part. And he does it in a way that is best for us. As long as we are diligent and faithful, things will work together for our good. It is because of Him. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a full-time missionary. It is amazing to witness these miracles. The Gospel is true! He is in control. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment