ABM

Sunday, August 3, 2014

July 29, 2014 Letter

HI family!

Robbie and Cammie congratulations!!! Grant is so cute! Sounds like it was quite the adventure but he made it. It is so weird to think that you guys are parents now. Do you feel like parents?

 It sounds like everybody had quite the week. Richard and Leslie keep hanging in there. I am praying for you all every day.

Well I don't have much time, so I will try to be quick. This week was a little crazy. We had a great lesson with Tarl, Darlene, and their kids. They are doing awesome!! We had some people in the ward involved as well. They have hit it off with some members so things are definitely headed in the right direction.

The big news of the week though is that I got transferred! We got our transfer calls Sunday night. I was a little sad when I found out I was leaving but I know the Lord is in control. I am now a zone leader in Ipswich. My companions name is Elder Giles. He is from California. We were in the MTC at the same time actually. He is a good missionary. It will be a good transfer.

And yes things are starting to warm up here. It feels like the worst of winter is over (even though non of it was that bad).

I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. It brings hope, strength, and peace to all who let it. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God. He saw our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. It was through him that the Lord was able to restore the Gospel. We have the evidence of this in the Book of Mormon. It is so true!! The Lord knows us and is very aware of our struggles. He is willing and wanting to help us. He loves us. I am so grateful for that. Thank you for all your love and support. I hope you all have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment