ABM

Sunday, August 3, 2014

July 20, 2014 Letter

Hi family,
I am so sorry to hear the news about Mason. I will continue to pray for them every day. Richard and Leslie keep hanging in there. You guys are examples to all of us. The Lord is in control.
Well it sounds like it was a beautiful week in Waterton. I was surprised that the weather was so good. Did everyone cook and eat all of those fish? Also happy birthday to Grandpa French today!! I hope you have a great day Grandpa. I still remember whenever we drove out to your place, we would compete to see who could be the first one to see your house. I always loved going out there. I love you Grandpa!
It feels like I just wrote home so I really don't have much to say. We are still in a battle with the world to try and see our investigators. Life is so busy and it seems like everything comes before the missionaries. We are really trying to figure out what we need to do. I know that as we keep working hard though that the Lord will provide a way.
We had a pretty good visit with some people last night though. We stopped by Grant and Robin. Robin is an older lady and she lives with a gay guy named Grant. Grant says he was shunned from his church growing up because he was gay. It is a long story. It sounds like he has some hard feelings against religion because of his previous experience, but he said the door isn't completely closed. He is open to learn more about our message. So we will be praying for and working with him. He is a very nice guy! It just goes to show that no matter who we are or where we have been, the Lord still loves all of us.
 
I am so grateful to have the knowledge of the Gospel in my life. It brings so much hope and peace. I know that because of our Savior Jesus Christ, we will one day be free from all the aches and pains of this world (both physically and spiritually). In the resurrection we will have perfected bodies. And as we stay true to our covenants, we will be a family forever. It is true! I love you all and I am so grateful for the wonderful examples you have been to me. I hope you all have a good week!
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment