ABM

Sunday, June 29, 2014

June 16, 2014 Letter

Hey Family,
I can't believe it is already Summer again back home and people are heading to Echo Lake. I love that place. We are in the freezing cold of winter now. Just kidding. It still gets up in the 20's celcius so I still feel like I am getting burned. The mornings and evenings can be a bit chilly though. Joanie congrats on another boy! That is exciting! A few more and you can just make your own basketball team. Julie thank you so much for sending the Gel seat! I am excited to get that. Also happy birthday to Kamry this week on the 21st I believe! I hope Jason and your kids make it everything you dreamed of and more.

We made some progress this week with one of our investigators. I think I have mentioned a bit about Alex. He is 20 and trying to find a job. He dropped out of school in grade 9 so he has had an interesting life. He finally came to church this week though! He even brought his girlfriend Chrissy along. They both seemed to get something out of the meetings that really applied to them. It was awesome! Chrissy hasn't wanted to sit in on the discussions with us but we are hoping that she might now. We are still really excited about Tarl, Darlene, and Brandon as well. Things are definitely looking up right now.

Sorry this email is so short. Maybe I will have more to say next week. This Gospel is true! I love being a missionary. It gives me a chance to focus on other people. I have really noticed that when we focus on other people and try to help them, our own worries seem to disappear. I love hearing stories about members sharing the Gospel with the friends. It really is the most effective way to do missionary work. It sounds like some of the people in Cardston just got that opportunity with the family from England moving in. That is awesome! We are so blessed to have this knowledge. The Lord is preparing people everywhere to partake of His love. Sometimes we just need to help people find it. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment