ABM

Monday, May 12, 2014

May 11, 2014 Letter

Hi family!
 
Well I just got off skype with you all not too long ago. It was great seeing everybody! All of the grandkids are getting so big. Life seems pretty busy. Happy Mothers day to Mom again! Mom I can't even begin to explain how much you have done for me. You have sacraficed so much to raise all of your kids, and now you are sacrificing more for the grandkids. I am so grateful for everything you have done and everything you continue to do. I love you! And I hope you have an amazing Mothers Day.
 
Well I mentioned a little bit over skype, but my life has been pretty crazy this week as well. I am down here on the Gold Coast and loving it! The ward here is awesome! Justin like I said, I even met somebody that you served with in Melbourne. It is a small world. As far as the work goes here, there is not much going on. So we are really trying to pick things up and find some more people to teach. I feel like this will be a great area!
 
As for the crazy part of my week, it is a long story. I am serving in a trio for now. I am still serving with Elder Lolohea from Tonga, but I am also serving with Elder Manuel from New Zealand. The ward use to be split into 2 areas with a set of missionaries in each, but now we are just covering all of it. It is a pretty huge area! So I am really trying to get to know my way around. I am not sure how long it will last though. We might have some more surprises this week. We will just have to wait and see.
 
We have a member of the first quorum of the seventy coming to our mission this week. His name is Elder Hamula. He is the Pacific area president. So I am excited to hear from him as well.
 
Well sorry it is such a short email. Hopefully I will have more to say next week. I want you all to know that I do have a testimony of this Gospel. I have learned so much on my mission! One of the great things I have learned though is about the importance of the Holy Ghost in our lives. Laman and Lemuel saw an angel and still fell away. Sometimes we experience miracles in our own lives and just let them fade. Visions and Miracles don't convert people. It is only through the power of the Holy Ghost that we can become truly converted. He will comfort us, He will guide us, and He will strengthen us. I know that if we strive every day to live the Gospel and listen to the promptings of the Spirit, He will never lead us astray. I am so grateful for that. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment