ABM

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 16, 2015 Letter




We knocked into a very nice lady who raises baby kangaroos. I think they are called Joeys or something. She let us hold them. Too bad she wasn't interested in the Gospel.



Hi family,
Well it sounds like it was a busy week for everybody. Mom and Dad it sounds like you got to see some good basketball as well. It sounds like Cardston is waiting for Zachary Low to get a bit older.
Mom I went online to do those things for BYU. I will try to get an interview with my Mission President this week so you will be able to register me for classes.
Well this week has been another battle. We are starting to see some small miracles though. We had another great lesson with Lona and Tara. Tara seems really excited about the Gospel. She is reading the Book of Mormon and she loves church. She actually came yesterday even though her less-active boyfriend Lona didn't. It was great to see her there. We had a good lesson with Billy as well. It makes it tough though that there are really no other young men that attend the branch. I think he would really enjoy church more if there were some other young men. He is a great kid though.
It is amazing to see how the Spirit can touch peoples hearts. In Preach My Gospel is says that "true doctrine understood changes attitudes and behaviors." When people feel the Spirit and start to gain their own testimony of the Gospel, the worldly things they loved seem to fade. We are starting to see that with a few of our investigators. It is amazing! The Gospel really does help people find true and lasting happiness. I love it! I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment