ABM

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 23, 2015 Letter

Hi family,
 
Well it sounds like it was a good week up in Edmonton. I can't believe that the Cardston boys made the provincial final again. That has seemed to happen a lot in the past few years. Mom I think when I feel the cold again I will be in shock. We are starting to get out of Summer here so all of the tourists are starting to come in. Winter is the big tourist season here.
 
Well it has been a pretty interesting week. We are still doing quite a bit of door knocking. Most of our appointments cancelled this week. We are really trying to find some solid investigators. We found a couple of really friendly people who are willing to hear more about the Gospel. So we will see how we go with them.
 
I read a talk by Elder David A. Bednar recently called Seek Learning by Faith. It was a talk given to Gospel teachers. It talked about the best way we can teach people the Gospel is by inviting them to act. Of course God hears our prayers, but after we pray we must put in our effort. It is when we do this that we begin to see His divine guidance in our lives. I am so grateful for a Loving Father in Heaven who is wanting and willing to guide us. He loves us! Sorry about the short email. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment