ABM

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 9,2015 Letter

Hi family!
It sounds like everybody had a great week! Good to hear. Robbie and Cammie Grant is so cute!! In the picture his hair looks so red. I love it! Dad that is really cool that Elder Hamula is coming to your stake conference. He use to be the Pacific area President which covers Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. He came to our mission last year. That is exciting.
Mom Bowen is about a 14 hour drive away from Brisbane. Yes we do help with the sacrament in our branch. I told them I play the piano and it sounds like they are going to get a keyboard so I can play. We usually just sing without one. And no there is no daylight savings here so I believe we are 16 hours ahead.
Well this week was a real battle. Most of the investigators that we do have are involved in Rugby someway or another so that takes them away a lot. So we ended up doing heaps of door knocking this week. The other day we were knocking doors and Elder Mareweieta all of a sudden said "I'm swimming". It was hilarious. He was absolutely drenched in his own sweat. It is very humid here. Another funny story about Elder Mareweieta, for some reason he loves sticking Q-tips in his ears. He does it all the time. The other day we were driving and all of a sudden he pulled a Q-tip out of his pocket and started cleaning his ear. He is so funny. We also met a great kid last week though. He is a 15 year old boy named Billy from New Zealand. He lives over here now with his cousin who is a member of the church. We met him very briefly but he has a great spirit. He seemed really keen to learn more about the Gospel. We are excited to teach him.
I say it every week, but if there is anything the mission has taught me it is that the Gospel is true! The more I study the more it just makes sense. I know the Gospel was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I love reading the Book of Mormon. I know our Savior lives! He knows us, He loves us, and He understands us perfectly. I am so grateful for that. I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!
Love,
Elder Low 

No comments:

Post a Comment