ABM

Monday, March 3, 2014

March 2, 2014 Letter

Hi family,
I am sorry to hear the bad news about the triplets. It breaks my heart. I will be praying for them every day. Richard and Leslie keep being strong. You guys have been such great examples for me. I know that the Lord will bless you and your family.
Happy birthday this week to Claire, Brian, and Joanie. There are lots of birthdays in March! I hope you all have a great day!
Well I got a little bit of a surprise on my birthday last week. The sisters in our district surprised me with a cake. That was really nice of them. I am very blessed to be serving in a great district with great missionaries!
Well it seems like I just sent you an email since I had my pday on Wednesday last week. So this week might be a little short. We had a great week though! We had 2 investigators at church at the same time. I think that is the first time that has ever happened since I have been up here in Toowoomba. Noel was one of them of course. We have completed all the lessons with him and he seems pretty set to be baptized on the 15th. We are excited! He is a great guy. Our other investigator that came to church was Ernie. He has been really off and on, but we got him out to church on Sunday. You can never give up on some people. You never know when they will be ready to accept the Gospel. Unfortunately Tara still hasn't made it out to church. She works on Sunday which makes it tough. Her baptismal date is for the 22nd of March, but if she can't make it to church we will have to postpone it.
Something that I have really learned while I have been on my mission is that life is never easy. Living the Gospel isn't easy. It takes sacrafice and a lot of work. At times is can seem a bit overwhelming. But we should always remember in whom we have trusted. We have a Father in Heaven, a God of miracles who loves us and knows us. He has given us hope through his Son Jesus Christ. Never forget that. As long as we put our trust in Him and show Him our faith, we will never be given a trial in this life that we cannot handle. Not only will we be able to handle our trials, but we will grow stronger because of them. We can find strength through Him. He loves us, He knows us, and He can bless us with miracles. I know this is true! I know the Gospel is true. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have. You are all in my prayers. May the Lord bless you all this week. I love you all!
Love,
Elder Low 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment