ABM

Monday, March 10, 2014

March 9, 2014 Letter

Hi Family,


Well it sounds like it has been an adventure of a week. I am glad to hear that the triplets are hanging in there. It is very interesting to see how the Lord works. No matter what happens though, we are sealed together as an eternal family. And because of our Savior Jesus Christ, we will all have the blessing of being resurrected with perfect bodies. We are so blessed to have this knowledge.


That is exciting that Jeffrey R. Holland is coming to Cardston. I bet that will be a pretty great experience for the youth back home.


Well this week was just another busy week for us. We always do quite a bit of tracting. We did get a couple of great new investigators though. We had a lesson with a little family. The mothers name is Jody and she has a 15 year old son named Bailin and a 13 year old daughter named Chloe. The daughter has autism and possibly some other problems. They are a great family! They use to attend some church until the autistic daughter blew out some of the candles in the church or something and the priest banned them from the church. After that they stopped going. We had a great lesson though and Jody seemed excited to learn again. I really hope that family can progress.


Other than that we are still working with some of our other investigators. Noels baptism seems to be pretty set for this Saturday. He asked me if I could baptism him as well. He is an awesome guy. I am really excited for him. We also had one of our other investigators named Shannondore come to church yesterday as well. She is a 19 year old girl who lives by herself. I don't think she graduated from high school so I am not sure how much of the lessons she is taking in. But she is willing to give it a shot. We all learn at different paces. We are excited to see her progress though.


Richard and Leslie I am so glad that your family is getting so much support. You definitely deserve it. I will do all that I can from over here in Australia. Something that I have really noticed on my mission is how wicked the world is getting. But experiences like these show us how much good there still is in the world. It doesn't matter how hard Satan tries to stop the work of God, it will never Happen. The Lords work will continue to move forward. He will continue to bless people around the world as they turn to him in faith. It is so true. I love you all and hope you have a great week!


Love,
Elder Low 

No comments:

Post a Comment