ABM

Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 22, 2013 Letter

Hey family,

Well it seems like I just emailed you a couple days ago because I had a late Pday last week. Oh well. My letter probably won't be too long. Leslie I am sorry to hear about everything. It must be tough having to stay in bed all day. I know that would drive me crazy. I am praying for you every day. It sounds like the BYU football team is choking just like always. That's ok, it is just sports. At least everybody had a good time watching it right? Grandma I am impressed that you keep hiking every year. That is awesome. I hope I can stay in that good of shape when I get older. Dad is sounds like you are going back to the old days and taking written exams. Are you going to have to take any more? Is that a new thing for doctors?

Well I will just answer some questions quick. A lot of the work we do here is finding which involves tracting and GQ'ing. But lately we have been finding a lot more people to teach. I love it! It means we don't have to spend all day out in the heat. It is getting hot here! Mom I just took the white pants that you sent me for baptisms to the temple. They don't rent out clothes in there because it is so small. They do have some old ties and socks you can wear though. We get to go to the temple once a transfer with our zone. We have to wake up early on that P-day though because we have to catch a train up to Brisbane. The car ride is only about 45 minutes but we only have a certain distance we can drive each month. So we were up at 4:30 last Wednesday to make it to the temple. We do have our own laundry facilities in our flat. And I am getting along great with my companion. He is a good Elder. Very messy though. I think I will be seeing that a lot with Polynesian companions. That is ok though. It teaches me to love everyone for who they are.

Sorry this email was so short, but I am running out of time and I don't have much else to say. I will just leave you with my testimony. Something that I have really learned on my mission is that God can strengthen us. He answers prayers, He loves us, and wants the best for us. We can turn to Him at anytime and anywhere. It is such a blessing. I love the name "the Comforter" for the Holy Ghost. It is so true that we can be comforted in our time of need. We just have to let Him in. I love you all! I know this Gospel is true! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment