ABM

Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 2013 Letter

Hi Family!
How is everybody doing? First of all, holy cow Richard and Leslie! That is crazy that you are having triplets! I can't believe that. You are going to be busy. How are you feeling Leslie? Excited? Nervous? I guess there are going to be more nieces and nephews when I get home than I thought. I hope everything goes well! I will be praying for you every day. And it sounds like everybody is finishing up their partying down at Echo. I always remember leaving echo for the last time in the Summer. It was sad.

Well my email today might be kind of all over the place. I am just really excited to go to Australia. I go to the mission office right after I am done with emails. And yes Mom I am going with Elder Nakatsu. Hopefully I have time to call home. And Cammie tell Kelsey congratulations for me! That is awesome. Kind of sounds like you and Robbie. I guess when you know you know.

Well we were definitely busy this week. But I feel less exhausted now that we drive a car around. We did have Sephy's baptism on Saturday. It went well! It was a little funny though. Sephy was really nervous before the baptism. When it was time for her to come down into the font it took her a little while. Finally we got her to come down and I was able to baptize her. After she was done, she was really excited. She was telling us how easy it was. It was funny. It was a good day. I love seeing the people that we work with take those steps closer to Christ. It is an amazing feeling.

I can't believe that my time serving in the Provo mission is coming to an end. It went by so fast. It hasn't really hit me yet that I am leaving. I am sure it will soon though. Something really cool happened last night. There is a 24 year old man that we have been working with named Adam Barton. I am not sure if I have told you about him, but we have been working with him for a while. It has been a little frustrating because he often cancels our appointments and doesn't keep his commitments. But last night he called me and wished me luck in Australia. He told me that he appreciated everything I have done for him and that he really looks up to me. He told me that he is going to work really hard to get back to church. It was such an awesome feeling to know that all that work wasn't for nothing. This is the Lords work. He has prepared so many people for us to teach. It may take some time, but it is worth it. I have loved serving here in the Provo mission. I know this is where the Lord needed me for the past couple of months. And now I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me in Australia.

Sorry this is such a short email. I am just really excited. I want you all to know that I love you all so much. I love serving the Lord. It is amazing what can happen when we try to see people the way the Lord sees them. 1 Samuel 16:7. This Gospel is for everyone! I hope everybody has a great week and I will email you next week from down under!

Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment