ABM

Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013 Letter

Hey Family!
How is everybody doing? How was the wedding? Richard how does it feel to be graduated? Sounds to me like it was a pretty awesome week back home. I am glad everything went well with the wedding! And Leslie that is an amazing story about your diamond! I am so glad you found it. That really is a miracle. The Lord loves us so much and really has His hand in everything. Robbie and Cammie, that is some exciting news. How does if feel to be a Canadian Cammie? Best feeling ever? Have fun with work Robbie! And good luck studying for the MCAT!

So when are Karen and Alvin coming back to Provo? I am here now! I left the MTC this morning. It was a little sad but exciting at the same time. I grew so close with my district there. It will be great to see them again in Australia. The MTC really did teach me so much. The Spirit is so strong there. I just hope I can keep that Spirit with me out in the field. So this morning my mission president came to pick me and one other Elder up at the MTC. My mission presidents name is President McCune. He seems pretty young. probably around 50 I would guess. He is a great man. My new companions name is Elder Harpole. He is very energetic!! Should be fun. I am excited.

Well I haven't had a whole lot of new experiences out in the field yet. I have only been here for a couple of hours now. It is super different though! But we start teaching tonight when our Pday is over. I am excited for that! In the past week at the MTC I have just been going to class and everything else we do there. We had a great lesson with our branch president, President Willes. He had us have a conversation with our companion in front of the class. What we had to do was think about a Christ like attribute they and talk to them about it. It was an amazing experience. It is amazing the Spirit that comes when we look for the good in other people. Our Savior loves everyone, and He is the ultimate example, so we should love everyone too.

This Gospel is so true. I love being a missionary. I can't wait to teach the people in Provo. It will be a great experience for me! With faith in the Lord we can do all things. I am here in Provo for a reason and I know that as I submit my will to the Lord He will put people in my path to teach. God is preparing people all over the world to feel of His love and happiness. This Gospel really does bring happiness. Have a great week and I love you all!

Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment