ABM

Sunday, April 13, 2014

March 25, 2014 Letter

Hello Family,
 
Life never seems to stop. I am glad to hear that things are going while and that life continues to move on. By the way, Julie how did the missionaries go at your place? Did you invite someone over for them to teach? Karen it sounds like you are almost done. That is awesome! Cammie from what Robbie tells me, it sounds like you are getting pretty big. When is the baby due?
 
Mom I will try to answer some of your questions quick. My bike is holding up. My shoulder is alright. I bought some deodorant. And I think I have plenty of contacts. Hopefully that answers most of them.
 
Well this week was very interesting for all of the Elders in our flat. Today was transfers so we got a whole new look in the area. My companion is on his way back to Samoa. Another Elder in our flat is on his way back to Utah, and the third Elder in our flat got transferred. I was really surprised about that. So I am the only missionary remaining in our ward. I got a new companion of course.......and also another one. It was very interesting. It is hard to explain, but I am taking over the other Elders area now. It was combined into one area and now I am in a trio. One of my companions is Elder Bejarano. He is from Peru. He is still learning English and he is a pretty quiet guy. But the surprising news is that I am also training an Elder as well. So I find out tomorrow who he is. That is when the new missionaries come in. So it is going to be a really fun transfer. I am excited!
 
Other than that there is no huge news. Noel did come to church again this week. This was his fifth week in a row. I think he will come around. Tara unfortunately was sick and could not make it to church. We have some other great investigators as well though. And now that we are taking over another area, we will have even more investigators. We are definitely expecting miracles this transfer. The Lord is hastening His work!
 
I know that this is where I am suppose to be. God has a plan for all of us. He puts us in specific situations at specific times in our life so He can help us grow and be the person He needs us to be. Coincidences are just Gods hand in our lives. I love this Gospel! I love being a missionary! And I love all of you! I hope you have a great week! Take care!
 
Love,
Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment